Knitting club this week was a real "purler" pardon the pun. I now have about 6 ladies who have tentively taken those first wobbly steps down their row, turned and knitted back. I have 2 accomplished knitters and 1 completed peggy square. We are rows away from where we started. In fact some of the knitters have changed colours, not to mention changed styles from stocking stitch to gather and back. In Vietnam we are in spring, having had a coolish winter. My girls are planning on knitting scarves for next winter when its cold! Knit on.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” Dr Seuss.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Knitting club Week 2
Knitting club this week was a real "purler" pardon the pun. I now have about 6 ladies who have tentively taken those first wobbly steps down their row, turned and knitted back. I have 2 accomplished knitters and 1 completed peggy square. We are rows away from where we started. In fact some of the knitters have changed colours, not to mention changed styles from stocking stitch to gather and back. In Vietnam we are in spring, having had a coolish winter. My girls are planning on knitting scarves for next winter when its cold! Knit on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wall display colourful and interesting. Top marks!
Post a Comment