Today has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Even worse than a bad hair day!
The ramifications from the server blowing itself to bits at TX campus have followed me to AP campus. My logs ins have been connected. I can’t log in at AP because of the server trouble at TX.
I can’t access my work or the student’s work
I am using my colleagues Andy’s log in but his server allocation is full. Some wee sweeheart saved their work in another’s folder. I can’t copy and paste to fix the mistake
Server space limit reached.
Someone in year 4 booked my room in one of my non contacts, without telling me…… I was actually going to do some assessment. I have wandered aimlessly around the school for 45 mins, wasting
I can’t get on to the online booking form, access denied, to book my room all day every day while I’m in AP campus
The active board has stopped working mid demonstration.
Some of the computers are “ error- ing” and I can’t do anything about it.
Tomorrow can only get better.
Tomorrow will be better it's Friday after all, and I'm going away with the travel group to Mui Ne, for the weekend.
2 comments:
Tell them to get a Mac!
Roll on the end of the day!
Post a Comment