Parked close to us at the border post in UAE was a super huge transporter filled with goats. I couldn't resist sprinting over, even in the heat, to snap this picture, mostly for my brother. In my day I've loaded stock onto transport trucks, however I have to say this baby was the creme dela creme of transport trucks. Beats Transport Wairarapa by miles. For my farming friends take a look at these holdings. Not a bunny in sight. For my Marlborough viewers please note the lack of grapevines.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” Dr Seuss.
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Transport Wairarapa, the UAE version
Parked close to us at the border post in UAE was a super huge transporter filled with goats. I couldn't resist sprinting over, even in the heat, to snap this picture, mostly for my brother. In my day I've loaded stock onto transport trucks, however I have to say this baby was the creme dela creme of transport trucks. Beats Transport Wairarapa by miles. For my farming friends take a look at these holdings. Not a bunny in sight. For my Marlborough viewers please note the lack of grapevines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment