During faculty meeting today, I got up to pin things on to the wire strung along the lab wall. On getting down I backed my self under the desk as a way of demonstrating to my teachers how boys like to play hide and go seek. Salama one of my teachers was in fits of laughter. They obviously don't play hide and go seek in the UAE. She jumped up and took these 2 photos. The monitors are coming next week so I think I shall play hide and seek and stay tucked under the desk for the next week.
Salama has had the beautiful murals painted on her wall.....
2 comments:
Hey Jocelyn - I love this pic! I have one wee 5 year old in my class who likes to do this! If he gets in a sulk he disappears into one of the empty cubby holes that the school bags go in. How many students in a class?
Gotcha! Home123! Yay! :)
Post a Comment