


Today I tried some peer assessment with Grade 1. The little sweethearts had to vote with smiley faces of the alphabet letters they had drawn for our electronic alphabet book. I'm not sure they totally understood the idea. It became more of a race to get their card, any card up in the air. Never the less the seed was sown. Most of the little sweethearts would score a smiley face for enthusiasm, and another smiley face for participation and a huge smiley face for their pictures, in my book any way. :-)
4 comments:
Now children. This like a camel race. When I say go see who can get their card up the fastest. Ready? Go!
Who gets to lick the bubble wrap?
Still after eating a heap of chocolates I guess no one would want to.
OOPS. Wrong page after struggling with login.
The child in the middle picture has certainly chosen the right card - look at her expression!
Post a Comment