Friday, January 21, 2011

The "accident"


The rear mud guard of my car got a scrape down it while I was parked in the mall. Some unknown motorist driving a rather large SUV nudged the car either pulling in or pulling out of the underground car park building. And of course they blithley drove away, leaving me to report the damage and pay for it through my insurance which of course is much cheaper than having it fixed on the side. I have had to go through all the proceedure which has been rather long and involved. I did write a blog post about the proceedure, however I have decided to pull that post down until the whole proceedure is over. I have to return the rental car tomorrow and will then put the post up.

3 comments:

ianmac said...

Bodecia was said to have spikes sticking out of her chariot. How about your doing the same when parking? From your chariot I mean. That way the attackers would give you a wide berth.

Marg said...

Great idea Ian. Could do with it here.

Dave Parsons said...

My sympathy Jocelyn. What a cad, or 'cadess' to drive off without even leaving a note ! Now I do need to ask, were you oarked between the lines (lol). I did see a few wonky oarked white SUV's a wee while ago!!