"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” Dr Seuss.
Monday, January 09, 2012
Oh the joys of the Internet
I'm not too sure whats happeneing with Blogger and Google at the moment. I am really having serious issues logging on, writing and getting to my blog. There may be some delays between postings. "I may be gone some time"
Stick with me I am trying. I have noticed in the last few hours I can get to the drafting and publishing parts of the blog, where as over the weekend I couldn't even get there. So my thoughts are a Blogger revamp.
Everything worked perfectly on Friday at school, and today life has turned to custard. Isn't it just Murphy's law, as today Monday I started blogging and an internet safety unit with my years 5 and 6 students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Clever chaps with minimal equipment. Testing log in.
I'm sure I put this comment on the crafty men shaping designs. Your post about the joys of the internet that it appears on was not even up when I posted it???
Post a Comment