




Today was Sports Day for the junior students, Year 1 and 2, at my An Phu campus. It's 8:15 am 32 degrees and we're out on the field participating in an old fashioned sports day. There were enough bases to lower the pupil ratio so the students were on the go most of the time, maximum participation. I won the lucky job and was the photographer for the day. I was quite impressed with the "action" photos I managed to take of the kids, and the way I got up close and personal. My best photograph... Cherry in the sack race, well clear of the crowd, holding her hat and giving her utmost. Despite the heat, we had lots of water on hand, the competitors had water bottles, it was a fun morning. By 11:30 am we were back inside, exhausted, but without any sun burn.
No comments:
Post a Comment