
In the UAE I had a fascination taking photographs of the outrageous types of shoes, in my quest to find the perfect pair. In Vietnam I have continued the fascination in my quest to photograph the perfect load on a motorbike. Often while travelling in the bus I see many and varied loads on the back of bikes, eg 48 trays of eggs, 16 crates of Heineken, mirrors, picture frames, huge bouquets of flowers etc. While today’s photograph is not the perfect load it was definitely fascinating. Normally the pillion passenger on a bike holds on. It does get a bit tricky dodging bikes, cars and cutting in front of taxis and buses. Normally the pillion passenger does the indicating with their out stretched hands, to the following motorists if the bike is turning left or right. Normally the passenger does not sit on the back reading a book. Driving in HCM City is a scary way of life. How can this lad be so relaxed? Must be an enthralling book.
5 comments:
Does he qualify as a back seat reader or a back seat driver?
I think he is the navigator and is reading a map.
I think he is the navigator and is reading a map.
Just checking for Izzy. Can't be a he if he is reading a map.
Just checking for Izzy. Can't be a he if he is reading a map.
Post a Comment