The sand in UAE is a very fine powdery type and creeps into your houses as fast as. Almost, one could say before the dust has settled. Pardon the pun. I made the mistake of leaving my door open, on a breezy day while I went up to the roof with the first load of washing. On the return trip with the second load, one was surprised to see footprints across my floor. I felt a bit like Robinson Crusoe discovering Man Friday's foot prints. However I wasn't too concerned about the foot prints as they did lead to the laundry, I was astonished at the layer of sand, that crept in so quickly.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” Dr Seuss.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Looking for Wo-Man Friday
The sand in UAE is a very fine powdery type and creeps into your houses as fast as. Almost, one could say before the dust has settled. Pardon the pun. I made the mistake of leaving my door open, on a breezy day while I went up to the roof with the first load of washing. On the return trip with the second load, one was surprised to see footprints across my floor. I felt a bit like Robinson Crusoe discovering Man Friday's foot prints. However I wasn't too concerned about the foot prints as they did lead to the laundry, I was astonished at the layer of sand, that crept in so quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What high insteps you have Mama.
Post a Comment