Boys will be boys. As the temperatures soar, many of the students have water bottles in class. Today typically as the day heated and the students heated up in an unsupervised class, they were throwing water at each other. Sadly as one student went to biff water at another student, he ducked and someone opened the classroom door. A tirade of water came woshing out the door, almost as you would see in movies. Sadly I happened to be walking passed the classroom with 2 other teachers. You can guess the rest…… I got a dousing. The male teachers who were walking with me grabbed this poor boy and he got taken over to the admin block. The staff were most embarrassed.
Boys will be boys and it really was quite harmless. The best bit is that in these temperatures I was dry almost before I finished walking across the quad!
1 comment:
Water, water everywhere, and not a chance to chuck some. A good teacher would take them aside and show them how to get the biggest drench for the least effort.
Post a Comment