
The whole of UAE is ramping up for National Day on 2 December. Flags are adorning the whole city and at night the lights are turned on. It reminds me so much of the Christmas Lights and the decorations around the towns and cities in NZ. In UAE you don't have a street adress but rather a location address. I live at Sheik's head roundabout. A roundabout with a wire construction of the founding Sheik on the top. Logical!!
For National Days they have decorated the round about in the national coloured lights, red, white, green and black, with some blue, as they have trees, buildings, powerpoles etc. It looks beautiful at night. I have also included a photo taken at school of an assembly celebrating National Days. all citizen in UAE, regardless of their nationalities are so patronic. I love the UAE too. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment