
Subway is subway the world over. In the UAE the biggest difference is that the rolls really do come jam packed with vegetables and other nice healthy options. I bought a 6inch melt on Friday and struggled to eat it all. Cost 14 AED, approx $5.50 NZ. This pic is taken for Hamish who introduced me to Subway and Subway melts, and also the concept that the mother pays.This melt was big enough for two and I only had to pay for one. What a bargin all round.
I'm trying to eat and experience new foods,other than subway of course. Tonight was fruit, and Egyptian Pomegranates. Hmmm I probably left too much pith on them, as it was rather bitter. I'll try the second half later with more pith shaved away and if there is no improvement it's case of been there done that.
No comments:
Post a Comment