Monday, April 21, 2014

And now the space looks like this


Maybe, just maybe only one of the spaces is going to be used. After 5 days work, the digger suddenly disappears, leaving  a pile of what looks like iron, or old water pipes. Here's a  couple do pics, the view from the top and the view from the bottom. Tonight on my return from work the area is cordoned off with huge sheets. No the space next door has not been invaded, however I am still convinced this space links nicely with the construction on the block I front of our apartments.









2 comments:

ianmac said...

Looking up in the last photo I see that your balcony doors on the 6th floor, are closed - to keep the rooms warm I expect.

Izzy said...

Nice to have a space even if it is minimal. And nice to see the greenery in amongst the buildings.