Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Prague

I haven't blogged for 10 days and I miss that "keeping in touch" electronically. We came back from Prague in time to meet friends, Dave and Ange at the airport in Dubai. They are staying for a week before flying on to the UK and Canada for a skiing holiday. So as an extended group we have spent 5 days including Christmas Day getting to see some sights in Dubai. Now all 7 of us, as James's partner Rachel has joined our infamous group, are back in Al Ain (my home) for a few days. I have computer access and an opportunity to blog a bit more. Soooooo coming soon to a computer near you will be photos and blog entries of Prague, and in the New Year Flickr photos of Prague. I promise. In the meantime a UAE catch up......
Hamish has taken some awesome photos, in fact hundreds of photos which I will extract from him and post too.
Many many thanks to everyone who sent gifts, their best wishes and email messages for Xmas. I love you all and these are sooooo appreciated. Christmas / January is one of the times when I realise just how important friends and family are. Right now it is lovely to be surrounded by both. xx

No comments: