Friday, June 25, 2010

Temperature Widget

Opposite this post I've put in a widget that will tell you the time and temperature in Al Ain where I live. Not totally sure how accurate it is, but we will see how today goes. Yesterday afternoon a nice gentle wind came up, and the temperatures began to drop. At 3:30 pm yesterday it was a pleasant 43 and last night the evening was below 30 and very pleasant to be in. Reminded me very much of a summer evening in NZ
A precise.
7:45 am 28
8:05 am 29
9:15 am 31
10:25 am 34
12:15 pm 37 Starting to get hot outside
1:50 pm 39
2:30 pm 40
4:00 pm 40

3 comments:

Marg said...

Yes, it's the sort of heat that takes your breath away when it gets into the 40s. I think the widget is great. Thanks for including it.

Marg said...

Having clicked on the widget and seen the forecast for the week ahead in Al Ain, I think you should send some of your weather over here to brighten things up a little.
Mid 40s could go down nicely over here right now. Enjoy!

ianmac said...

We used to have widgets and bodgets in Christchurch years ago. Funny how fashions change.
One day recently here, it didn't rain.