
All the water tanks that service my apartment are on the roof of the building. As you would appreciate on a sunken flat roof building in the current temperatures, 53 degrees yesterday, the water gets a tad warm. The other day I had a shower with the water tap on COLD AS, ran the water for quite a while before getting in, and the water was still too hot to shower under. So I have turned my water heater for the bathroom off. Now in the morning even with the tap on cold, I'm getting quite a nice warm shower. When I first shifted into the apartment the water heater was off unbeknown to me, and the water temperature was just perfect for about 2 months until autumn kicked in. This pic shows the white water tanks in the background behind the TV satellite dishes, and the wind tunnels, in theory funneling the cooler air down.
1 comment:
Hot place = hot water. Just don't do yourself an injury.
Post a Comment