
A friend sent me this pic, taken on the street corner three blocks away from my apartment. Not sure what time of the day it was taken. Its one of those time/ temperature clock things like the one by the Post Office in Blenheim. Every time I drive passed I always get the time. I can just see the headlines... Expat lady driving around and around a roundabout waiting for the temperature to rise. So yes the sign is out in the open on a street corner, and yes there will be a wee breeze blowing, and yes it is hot up here!
2 comments:
If you really wanted to live the life, then you would buy a tent and a camel and a goat, and live next to your school. You could fry your eggs and bacon on a plate in the sun.
Yeah, get back to basics - and who needs a plate? Just break that egg on a rock. Second thoughts,Might end up a bit gritty though.
Post a Comment