"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” Dr Seuss.
Saturday, June 14, 2014
Quiz evening Year 6 transition
Our school ran a quiz night for Year 6 and 7 students last night as a transition for the Year 6s into secondary school. Teams had to include 5 students and be accompanied by a teacher. These 3 poor misfits put together a team of 3 at the last moment and wanted a teacher to accompany them, so I happily agreed. We are after all in the business of supporting children, and I suspect they may have been getting rather desperate when they asked me. We came second to last and won a booby prize of a bottle of coke for our efforts. I was totally useless. I did manage to answer 3 questions for them but was totally out classed with the music and the movie rounds. The movie titles had to be precise and I had no idea if the movie was Muppets or Muppets 2, making me feel like a total muppet. With that came the dawning recognition that e brain cells really are diminishing. It was a lovely 2.5 hrs and I'm glad to have supported these kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment