Two passports later this 5 year adventure, which has taken me to 34 countries, is coming to an end. Today I booked the last sector of my flight from Auckland to Blenheim on 1 August. I also took the liberty to book an extra 23kgs of luggage, making my maximum luggage allowance 69kgs. I left 5 years ago with 33kgs. Hmm how things have grown and expanded.

Words just don't seem to do justice to this adventure I have participated in. An experience of a lifetime.
In between now and then I'm flying to UK and then starting a small cycling adventure which will see my friend Jenny and I cycle the bike pathways of Denmark, Germany, Belguim to Amsterdam.
I'm looking forward to some New Zealand time and family time while I regroup and think about where to next, in terms of travel and employment. In the meantime it's on your bike!
No comments:
Post a Comment