Today Tue bought me the most delicious pork baguette for breakfast. The Vietnamese don't have porridge or muesli for breakfast, they will eat pho or a baguette, and often on the street from the street seller. This baguette really was delicious, so I ate half for breakfast and saved the other half for morning tea. The bread inside was so fresh, just about melting in my mouth fresh. The inside filling was slices of lovely roasted pork covered with a nice spicy sauce, and no chilli. On top of the pork was a long slice of cucumber and some salad vegetables. Really healthy and really delicious. Thank you Tue, I think we should do baguette breakfast more often.
The really good news about having a delicious baguette was that I have discovered from Tue the exact where abouts of this shop. The even better news is that the shop selling these delicious baguettes is just around the corner from my apartment, almost within smelling distance. I've actually walked passed the shop before and bought an ordinary baguette, on the way to, or from McDonalds I might add.. NOW I'm going back to get a pork filled baguette.
And all this festering feast of healthiness and great taste for a mere 15,000 VND. Delicy-mo.
The really good news about having a delicious baguette was that I have discovered from Tue the exact where abouts of this shop. The even better news is that the shop selling these delicious baguettes is just around the corner from my apartment, almost within smelling distance. I've actually walked passed the shop before and bought an ordinary baguette, on the way to, or from McDonalds I might add.. NOW I'm going back to get a pork filled baguette.
And all this festering feast of healthiness and great taste for a mere 15,000 VND. Delicy-mo.

No comments:
Post a Comment