Our school is 4 stories tall. On each corridor we have taken a British Street name and themed the corridor with bunting, balloons, pedestrian crossings etc. Each classroom door is decorated as a British house door. I reside in the Downing Street area. Small geographic problem, my room is at the top of the stairs before you actually enter Downing Street. So I have created Horse Guards Parade, which as everyone knows, is just around the corner from Downing Street.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” Dr Seuss.
Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Corridors and British representation. Queens Diamond Jubilee update
Our school is 4 stories tall. On each corridor we have taken a British Street name and themed the corridor with bunting, balloons, pedestrian crossings etc. Each classroom door is decorated as a British house door. I reside in the Downing Street area. Small geographic problem, my room is at the top of the stairs before you actually enter Downing Street. So I have created Horse Guards Parade, which as everyone knows, is just around the corner from Downing Street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great fun! Love the decorated doors and the Mall. All very patriotic.
Post a Comment