"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” Dr Seuss.
Monday, June 25, 2012
A construction up date
The construction has really gone ahead in leaps and bounds over the last week as these photos show. Finally it would appear the construction has reached the depths into the earth's surface they appear to be going. Now the workmen are building brick bunker type buildings. Over the last while deliveries of steel reinforcing rods, poles and possibly construction ply have been arriving on a regular basis. Fingers crossed, there has been no late night buildings escapades. We have 2.5 days left in this academic year left. I'm sure I shall find the progress on my return most interesting. As I pack up my apartment I have 2 questions. Where did I get all this stuff when I very stringently did not buy anything and will the building noise be out side my windows in the coming 12 months to make all this packing worthwhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Damn. How they finish the foundations will never be seen by you Jocelyn. Still puzzled by the how and what.
You are not the only one Ian. My civil engineer daughter would have a fit at the way things have been done on this building site. It is certainly contrary to anything we have ever known.
Post a Comment