Two days have passed since I took the previous photo. The men and women have been out there preparing the floor for the next pour. They are about to lay the reinforcing steel before trying all the rods together where ever they cris cross, and believe me they criss cross pretty frequently. The work starts at 7:30 am and stops almost on the stroke of 9: pm. Currently it's 6 pm and they have stopped for a meal.


2 comments:
Pretty efficient aren't they. I suppose the interior finishing will take a lot longer.
I've been watching the house opposite, losing sight of it story by story and now I can see only the tiled roof. In its place I see a forest of reinforcing rods. I hope the whole building is completed before your return to N.Z. We will be interested to see the view from your window.
Post a Comment