Our school has the CEO/principal Shaun and Maurice the general director the Vietnamese owner. Today we all received this message from Maurice in relation to our inspection and gaining the top rating of outstanding
As you may know, I have always been passionate about our school and strived to create the conditions for BIS to be a good school . I was therefore particularly proud this year when we were awarded an outstanding rating by the BSO inspection team : “ The quality of learning, teaching and leadership is outstanding “.
As you may know, I have always been passionate about our school and strived to create the conditions for BIS to be a good school . I was therefore particularly proud this year when we were awarded an outstanding rating by the BSO inspection team : “ The quality of learning, teaching and leadership is outstanding “.
This rating would not have been possible without your
dedication, professionalism and enthusiasm to do a good job. As a small gesture
of appreciation of your contribution to the school’s success, I have decided
that a Mini Ipad will be offered to you before the end of the academic year.
Each campus Admin team will coordinate the distribution of these Mini Ipads next
week.
Again a big thank you from a very proud school’s founder
!
Mr. Maurice Nguyen D.H.
General Director
One doesn't say No to such gestures.
Maurice originally wanted to reward people with performance pay but my TX Campus principal said no we all work as a team. So dear Maurice has rewarded the whole team, the whole staff, in the whole school. If an iPad mini cost $500 that is 10,000,000 VND. Imagine how many noughts will be on the end of that cheque with a teaching staff of 171.
171 x 10,000,000. A staggering number!

2 comments:
Much better than performance pay! Enjoy. :)
Oi! Share stuff please.
Post a Comment