On my walk to the supermarket I came across this ingenious safeguarding security system. A bit of tape wrapped around the handles of the wheelbarrow and then tied around the tree. On my return some 45 minutes later the wheelbarrow remains, untouched so to speak by human hands. There is an open fronted "shop" where artists hang out, very close by. These guys are copyists, they paint remarkable look alikes from photos. Was the wheelbarrow's owner in there, using the barrow to bring or take his canvas back or forth? I haven't learnt the Vietnamese word for sorry, so didn't interfere with this robust security system. The only taking I did was a few photos and then left, as you do. Only in Vietnam."Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” Dr Seuss.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Pure trust
On my walk to the supermarket I came across this ingenious safeguarding security system. A bit of tape wrapped around the handles of the wheelbarrow and then tied around the tree. On my return some 45 minutes later the wheelbarrow remains, untouched so to speak by human hands. There is an open fronted "shop" where artists hang out, very close by. These guys are copyists, they paint remarkable look alikes from photos. Was the wheelbarrow's owner in there, using the barrow to bring or take his canvas back or forth? I haven't learnt the Vietnamese word for sorry, so didn't interfere with this robust security system. The only taking I did was a few photos and then left, as you do. Only in Vietnam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! That's my barrow. Wondered why it had run away.
Post a Comment