Tonight I went all out bought and put up my Christmas tree, and decorated my apartment door. When I say put up my tree, its just that, a wall hanging tree. Cost 72,000 V Dong $4.50 NZ. Appeal, creativity and stunningly good looking, priceless.
I've just spent the weekend in Singapore. This city must be Christmas decoration capital of Sth East Asia. The whole city looked spectacular and not one bit tacky. A very beautifully decorated city enjoying the Christmas spirit.
A group of us traveled down to attend Jersey Boys, which truly lived up to all expectations. I found it so nice to be out of HCMC, into a city with structure, infrastructure, cleanliness, fresh air and no noise pollution. I think the adage a change is as good as a rest is applicable here. I felt happy to be returning to HCMC, and I felt really refreshed. Tonight I walked into the centre of the city, purchased a few items and walked home with my tree. The smaller shops and hotels are so nicely decorated with tinsel trees. While Singapore looked fabulous with all their decorations city wide, the centre of HCMC looks as fabulous with its simplicity in decorations. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas.
I've just spent the weekend in Singapore. This city must be Christmas decoration capital of Sth East Asia. The whole city looked spectacular and not one bit tacky. A very beautifully decorated city enjoying the Christmas spirit.
A group of us traveled down to attend Jersey Boys, which truly lived up to all expectations. I found it so nice to be out of HCMC, into a city with structure, infrastructure, cleanliness, fresh air and no noise pollution. I think the adage a change is as good as a rest is applicable here. I felt happy to be returning to HCMC, and I felt really refreshed. Tonight I walked into the centre of the city, purchased a few items and walked home with my tree. The smaller shops and hotels are so nicely decorated with tinsel trees. While Singapore looked fabulous with all their decorations city wide, the centre of HCMC looks as fabulous with its simplicity in decorations. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas.





1 comment:
"With Christmas just around the corner"
Oh yeah? Just looked around my corner and all I could see was the rubbish truck doing its rounds.
Post a Comment