Saturday, February 14, 2009

Something to think about

I was talking with Nicki one of my colleagues yesterday and she showed me this wee video from YouTube. I began to wonder how I had used 21 century tools and what I had achieved over the last week in my spare time?
I read one book, and bits from The World is Flat
Watched approx 3 hours of TV. The news and one other programme
I spent time online looking for readings, checking information, reading blogs, posting on blogs, checking out programmes, talking with friends
I have spent time thinking about the technologies I have read about, how I might apply these to my job and how they might make a difference to student learning.
Sadly I haven't completed as much as my friend in the video, nor have I made a YouTube clip this week, but then I'm not 55. Yet!

No comments: