"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” Dr Seuss.
Friday, October 03, 2008
My favourite things, well tools actually.
Rocky from Tauranga, an e-learning colleague, discussed Jane's blog at a hui we were at, and I noticed Janes Top 25 tools. I have always used my blog as a place to showcase examples and reflect on my new learning. I've facilitated workshops around 101 reasons why....., or 101 uses for..... so I've decided to hang my 101 favourite / useful tools in another blog. I'd welcome your feed back on the ones I choose and the ones that you think are worth mentioning. So watch this space.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jocelyn.
I have left you a comment on you tools blog and I can't wait to sit down and read all that you have written. WoW! This will certainly save me a lot of time and maybe I'll bug you a little less....then again...naaaaaaa!
Just wanted to say a very BIG THANK YOU and also acknowledge all the support you have given me over this year.
Regards
Liz
Post a Comment