Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Podcasting


I've been making lots of podcasts with teachers lately and thinking about uploading these with writing. After a conversation with my colleague Liz I borrowed one of her students, made a podcast of the writing and then put both into the wiki. The children can see their written work, hear it play and READ along if they desire. What's better than a talking book of their written work. Embedding the podcast into a wiki is soooo much easier than embedding them into a bog. There is no fiddling around with code, and even the kids can do it.

As you can see I have also been fiddling with Cooltext. A freebie, no joining required, for making logos. The logo was made as a giff, plays well in a wiki but I need the html code for the blog. As I post this I am off to a school and don't have time to get the code. I have now discovered I need to join inorder to get the code. watch this space.

No comments: