A bit of fun....... I used to enjoy these games as a child so here goes.
First, the Rules:
* Post these rules before you give your facts
* List 8 random facts about yourself
* At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
* Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
My facts:
I'm trying to do 10 things a year, taking me outside my comfort zone
As a child we always caught and ate crayfish on Christmas Day
This time 27 years ago I was off to the UK
Its a Small small World was my favourite Disney Attraction
I try to go to the moives on Tuesday when its cheap
My eldest son was born on Xmas Day, Xmas evening actually
I take size 10 shoes
I have never been South of Dunedin
I tag:
Fiona G
Fiona C
Rocky
Greg, who has probably been tagged lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment