Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Early wake up call. The concrete pour

I thought I'd share a wee snippet of life from Apartment 6 D. I tried to keep the snippet short, however I have to admidt it does take a while to load. Enjoy

. While we all have bleary eyes this morning, and the morning before from the all night karaoke session at the new bar down the street, one cannot say life was dull. The concrete pour was interesting.  These chaps are efficient and they cover a large area in about 3 hours. I believe that the higher the construction comes up the greater the noise. Obviously the pumps pushing the concrete up 4 floors work a lot harder, hence a greater noise level. The closer the construction creeps up to level 6 the louder the noise. I wonder too is atmospherics has anything to do with the clarity of the noise. A still coolish, by Vietnam standards, night the greater the noise. all points to ponder as I hit my bed early tonight.

2 comments:

ianmac said...

Well done Miss Jocelyn! Did you get cement on your hands?

Marg said...

Life is never dull in your part of the world.