Sunday, December 15, 2013

One week on in the construction



I have to put a huge tick in the health and safety box and one in the compling with the law boxes. The construction below my apartment is racing ahead.  I've been out in Hong Kong for 3 days, therefore on my return I can really notice the differences and the new construction. Last night the build complied with the law and shut down around 9 pm and began again at 7 am. As you can see from the 2 photos the workers of which there are a significant number have on their orange fluro vests, hard hats and work boots. A real cause for celebration. I am sure not all my blog posts will be as positive. The rate of building, the concrete pours in the night etc etc are bound to invade my privacy and my sanity. However at the moment things look good and comply with the law. I'm a happy camper.


1 comment:

Izzy said...

That looks like real progress. Things are on the up and up in more ways than one!