Friday, May 04, 2007

Louis Armstrong


I've been struggling to find a piece of software that would allow me to put audio files and podcasts, into my blog, now that Castpost has closed. I'd like to thank "Deepa" my online friend, who pointed me in the right direction and gave me a piece of coding which helped make it all happen.
I could find various applications like Podomatic, third party pieces of software, that put in a hyperlink, and redirected you to their site to listen to your podcasts. This was an interim solution as I have concerns for the "safety" of children being redirected to outside sites. Also once at Podomatic, are my listeners going to return to my blog or be drawn away into other podcasts? Fileden.com gives you coding for your podcast/ audio files and Deepa's coding allowed me to embed the podcast creating a self contained audio file. My break through eliminated the wait time for third party applications to open after redirection.
Enjoy Louis and Jocelyn


1 comment:

Room 2 2015 said...

Well done!! That didn't take you long to find a solution. It's great not having to wait for another site to open up.
Sherryn