Friday, April 20, 2007

Web 2.0 tools.


Thanks team for using one day of your non contact time to come and learn about, and use Web 2.0 tools. I loved the 2 days, and so did these 2 industrious people.
Web 2.0 tools are also known as the read write web tools. So if you are reading this article then you are using the read part of the read write tools. Write me a comment and complete the trifecta, read write and feel proud of your efforts!
On a serious note we looked at blogs, wikis, social bookmarking, VoIP, and online photogalleries.

I'll put a blog reading on the Selwyn studentnet site if that helps.(and any others I come across)

1 comment:

Mrs Ford said...

I have finally finished Assignment One! After nearly 10yrs since doing such work I am really nervous about it.Did enjoy playing with the new tools though. Thanks!